Agility Sciences created the MAS Protocol, a powerful distributed ledger technology. Consider it as a single ledger updated simultaneously in multiple locations. As data is written to one ledger it is approved and confirmed by all locations. It is decentralised, aware of its environment and location enabling complex regulation and compliance rules to operate independently and work harmoniously between separate jurisdictions.
Reliable & Secure
Integrated, secure, self governing, self maintaining, reliable, high performance, and high speed access to your data.
The New Chain of Trust
MAS is the first in a new generation of distributed ledger technologies to offer fast, low cost solution for agile development teams. Unlike ordinary cryptographic solutions MAS simplifies the process of transmitting secure data between peers.
MAS has a dashboard view of transactions and a complete versioned history of each transaction which is immutable and indelibly recorded in a distributed ledger. The data is presented in a clear and human readable form. No longer does your distributed ledger require a long and painful learning curve to operate.
MAS includes API’s and Connectors to common accounting packages and communicates with a growing landscape of CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint, SalesForce, PipeDrive, Oracle and Sage.
- TRANSPARENCY: The ability to check immediately the right of transfer for a potential counter party, before entering into an action or trade without resorting to the services of a trusted third party.
- ANONYMITY: The potential to transact anonymously and to keep aggregate portfolios anonymous.
- TRACEABILITY: The ability to trace the full chain of ownership of an asset, if and when required by contract or law.
- LONGEVITY: The facility to document ownership over very long periods of time (and in some cases infrequently).
- FLEXIBILITY: The capability to be agnostic both to the type of asset transacted, and to the contract terms entered into by the transacting parties.
- IMMEDIACY: The characteristic of any counter party check or subsequent transaction to be immediate and final.
- CONDITIONALLY: The capacity to support strict and unambiguous conditions to asset transfers (“I will transfer this holding to you, if and only if, you transfer that holding to me”).
- TOTALITY: The binary property of every transaction to either complete (“settle”) in its entirety, or fail in its entirety.
- FINALITY: The characteristic of all completed transactions to be final, indisputable and impossible to retract or change.
- NON-DUPLICATION: The impossibility to “double spend”, that is, transfer a right to one party and then transfer the same right to another.
- DIVISIBILITY: The right to divide and combine quantities of assets in a flexible, generic manner (if permitted to do so).
- MULTILATERAL TRANSACTIONS: The ability to complete a simultaneous multi-lateral transaction.
- SCALEABILITY: The capability to scale the infrastructure to enormous transaction volumes.
- TERRITORIALITY: The ability to demonstrate ultimate record ownership and given set of rights reside in a specific geographical location.
- WORKFLOW AUTOMATION: (sometimes referred to as smart contracts) Asset movement control
- INTERCONNECTIVITY: The ability to connect to ordinary blockchain and distributed ledger technologies and IoT devices.
- INTEROPERABILITY: No need change your entire strategy; MAS Protocol allows you to work side-by-side with your current system and to switch only when you are confident it can be done safely.
- DATA PROPOGATION: Storing data such as images and video on the chain with permission and node management
Distributed Ledger Technology Development
We take care of everything for you
Finance & Banking
From trading software solutions and services to Supply Chain Finance solutions. Agility Sciences can deploy the MAS protocol to produce compact and smart business tools with maintenance, migration and support services.
Access the information behind private equity investment decisions. Discover everything you need to know about companies, participants, advisers, financials, deal histories, news and analysis.
Managing Coworking and shared office space requires membership on-boarding, payments, invoicing, equipment, room, and event access control – or you could use a distributed ledger and release your staff to do more useful tasks such as business development.
Agility Sciences Limited, Cocoon Building, 4 Christopher Street, LONDON EC2A 2BS
If you would like further information please contact us @agilitysciences or email@example.com